Slow Cooker Caesar Chicken Sliders are a perfectly quick and easy weeknight dinner option!
Not only are these full of the delicious Caesar dressing flavor, you can serve the chicken in a lettuce wrap or on top of a salad too!
This recipe is from my 15-Minute Freezer Meals Cookbook! Tap below to get your book ordered!
Slow Cooker Caesar Chicken Sliders
Melt in your mouth shredded chicken!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 cups Caesar salad dressing
- 12 slider buns
- Garnish: shredded lettuce
- Garnish: shredded Parmesan cheese
- Side: veggies
- Place the chicken breasts in the base of the slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the vinegar to the base of the slow cooker.
- Pour the Caesar salad dressing over the top of the chicken. If your slow cooker “runs hot” and tends to overcook, add 1/4 cup of water or chicken stock.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, shred the chicken into the Caesar dressing. Assemble shredded chicken onto slider buns with a pinch of shredded lettuce and shredded Parmesan cheese on each slider.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Slow Cooker Caesar Chicken Sliders with veggies.
Leave a Reply