This recipe is part of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Packs from Costco for $150 meal plan. Note that this is written as a single recipe, but is doubled in the Costco meal plan, so you will have enough ingredients to make 2 packs.
- 1 lb stew beef
- 3 medium potatoes quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms optional
- 3 cups broth
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker. Stir well.
- Set on low for 8 hours and let cook the day away. Enjoy!