Yes, shrimp in the slow cooker.
It only takes an hour.
And it’s DIVINE.
Helps that this is slathered in BBQ sauce. ( think shrimp would be delicious slow cooked in a garlic-butter scampi like sauce too. That’s a recipe for another day.)
Today is simple…shrimp, BBQ…slow cook.
Serve with French loaf bread and some veggies or salad. Or if you really wanna go all out, make some grits to go with the shrimp. (YUM!)
Slow Cooker BBQ Shrimp
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 1 hour
- 2 lbs. peeled, deveined shrimp
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, garnish
- Loaf of French bread, side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Place the peeled and deveined shrimp into the base of the slow cooker. Add the butter, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and BBQ sauce and toss gently.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 1 hour.
- Warm the loaf of bread.
- Prepare the veggies.
- Serve Slow Cooker BBQ Shrimp with a lemon wedge garnish and a side of bread and veggies.