Low Carb – Slow Cook!
That’s what we’ve got with this delicious meal made in the slow cooker! It’s low carb and cooked slow. The flavors are amazing and you might just find this to be your new favorite low carb. Your go-to low-carb meal!
It’s made with chicken and a homemade combo of Ranch seasoning mix…plus cream cheese and cheese and bacon.
A low-carb or ketogenic diet followers dream! Serve it up with a side of veggies and you’ll keep yourself on the low-carb, high protein track! (Keto-Friendly Freezer Meal Plans are here!)
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Side: veggies
- Cook the bacon and chop it up into small pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped bacon with the parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the base of the slow cooker. Spread the cream cheese-bacon mixture over the chicken.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, strain off excess liquid if needed, then shred the chicken with the cream sauce. Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken with veggies.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #185.