SPLURGE ALERT!!! CONVENIENCE FOOD ALERT!!!
(BTW I have loved hearing your do’s and don’t’s when it comes to convenience foods!)
It was one of those days. It started too early. It was filled with distractions. And a few schedule changes. And it left me in no mood to cook. Y’all have those days too, right?
There is but one option for dinner on a day like today. And no, it’s not take-out!
A one-dish, one-skillet dinner…straight from the pantry/freezer!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 box Thai Kitchen Sesame Rice Noodles with seasoning
- 12 oz. frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Follow the directions on the box to cook the rice noodles in a large skillet or wok, set aside once cooked.
- In the same large skillet or wok, stirfry the frozen vegetables, the cooked chicken and the seasonings in some oil. Add in the cooked rice noodles and stirfry for 3-4 more minutes.
- Serve Sesame Chicken Stir-fry.