This is a quick and easy side dish that goes beautifully with just about anything! Itâ€™s completely dairy free if you use dairy free margarine and itâ€™s also free of the top 8 allergens!
Sauteed Potatoes and Mushrooms
A delightful side dish!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb White Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Margarine, divided
- 3 Medium Russet Potatoes, Cooked and Cubed
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Melt cup dairy free margarine in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Cook until mushrooms are browned and cooked down.
- Add in potatoes, the rest of the dairy free margarine, and salt salt and pepper.
- Stir until potatoes are coated.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
If youâ€™ve roasted a bit of meat, you could put some of the juices into this dish to add some depth of flavor that will complement your main dish nicely.
Hunter Montgomery says
This looks great. I’m going try it on the grill. I think it will go well with most BBQ’d food. Thank you.
Michelle B says
This looks delish!