This Sausage and Tortellini Skillet is the ultimate 15-Minute dinner!
This recipe is from my 15-Minute Freezer Meals Cookbook! Tap below to get your book ordered!
The creamy sauce, the cheesy tortellini, the flavorful sausage - oh my!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 20 oz. fresh or frozen tortellini
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Side: veggies
- In a large skillet, brown the ground Italian sausage with the minced onion and garlic powder. Drain and return to the skillet.
- Stir in the marinara sauce, tortellini, beef stock, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to bubbling, cover and cook about 10 minutes, or until tortellini is cooked.
- Then stir in the cream and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook over low heat another few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Sausage & Tortellini Skillet with veggies.