Your favorite Samoa flavor combos……in cereal bar form!
They’re like rice krispie treats, but made with Caramel Crunch cereal, coconut and chocolate.
These are a perfect after school snack or dessert for the Samoa Girl Scout Cookie lover! They didn’t last long at my house and I bet they won’t last long at yours 😉
Samoa Cereal Bars
- 6 cups Girl Scouts Caramel Crunch cereal
- 10 oz. miniature marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grease an 8x8" baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwavable mixing bowl, heat the marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows get puffy and then mix together.
- Add in the caramel crunch cereal and combine.
- Once the marshmallows and cereal are mixed, add in 1/4 cup coconut flakes and 1/2 cup chocolate chips and stir.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan evenly and top with the remaining coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve Samoa Cereal Bars as a delicious dessert.