I think this photo speaks for these rolls. I don’t need to go into how amazing they are. How perfectly sweet, tart and creamy they are. I think you can tell by looking at them.
I will however show you how simple it is to make them!
Here’s a little peak at how these come together…then it’s your turn to print the recipe and make them for your people!
3 small bowls to mix up the cream cheese filling, the raspberry filling and the icing.
Lay out the crescent roll dough.
Add a dollop of the raspberry mixture and spread around.
Add dollop of cream cheese and spead around in the center of the roll.
Roll them up.
It’s okay if it’s a little messy. This is why we are baking on parchment.
Once baked, douse them in the icing. Yes, douse them. Or a little drizzle is fine too.
We doused them…because that’s how we like our sweet rolls!
Raspberry Crescent Rolls
Yield – 4 servings, 8 rolls
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup washed raspberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla (or homemade!)
- 1/2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Lay the crescents triangles onto the lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together your cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, gently toss the raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Scoop about 1/2 Tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on the center of each crescent roll. Then scoop about 1/2 Tbsp of your raspberry mixture onto the cream cheese. Repeat and roll up all crescent rolls and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- While baking, mix your powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Drizzle over the warm rolls after they finish baking.
- Serve Raspberry Crescent Rolls for breakfast or snack.