A quick and easy weeknight skillet dinner, made with yummy and affordable ingredients. Get this added to your next meal plan.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup water
- 4 corn tortillas cut in 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- veggies side dish
- Sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, tomato toppings
- Brown the ground and drain. Add taco seasoning, beans, salsa and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
- Stir in tortillas pieces, top with cheese. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes or until cheese in melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, tomato, lettuce and guacamole - whatever you wish.
- Cook the veggies.
- Serve Quick Beef Burrito Skillet with veggies.