a yummy recipe for pumpkin pancakes!
A yummy semi-homemade pumpkin pancake recipe!
Servings - 12 servings
- 2 cups pancake mix plus water or eggs/milk as indicated on box.
- 1/2 cup canned or fresh pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ginger
- In mixing bowl, combine pancake mix with water or eggs/milk. Whisk. Then whisk in canned pumpkin and water. Finally, whisk in spices. Whisk well.
- Pour batter in 1/3 cup portions onto griddle. Let cook until bubbles form. Flip and let cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve Pumpkin Pancakes with butter and syrup. Note: these taste best with maple syrup, but regular syrup will do the trick too!