All the best Prime Day deals will be here, and Tuesday is the last day to save big on Prime Day!!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is the day that Amazon celebrates it’s Prime members. And a day that they put all.the.things. on sale.
Well, maybe not all the things, but A LOT of the things.
In year’s past, I’ve scored amazing deals on my favorite kitchen gadgets and appliances, makeup, school supplies (think bulk for when teachers need more…expo markers!), and more!
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
All the best deals will drop on Monday and Tuesday, June 21 & 22!
Free Trial of Amazon Prime Membership
You do need to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of these Prime Day deals on Monday and Tuesday.
Sign up here for Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial.
Amazon Prime Perks include:
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Free 2-day Shipping
- Prime Now access
- Access to thousands of movies, music and books
- Early access to Lightning Deals & Prime Day Deals
- And more!
I have had a Prime membership for years and it always pays for itself in all the savings, deals and offers!
What are these Amazon products we will save on…
Based on historical sales, we will likely see:
- Amazon devices – such as Fire tablets, Echo & Alexa devices, Fire TV sticks, Fire TV Cube, Smart Home (Ring), etc.
- Audible – listen for less, they always have great deals on Audible memberships on Prime Day!
- Kindle Unlimited – expect deep discounts on the different Kindle devices and subscription
- Music Unlimited – more savings on this subscription are expected too. The Music subscription is perfect for streaming on your Echos!
- Freetime Unlimited (for kids!) – save on this subscription
- Prime Pantry – they will likely have a deal on the Prime Pantry membership.
- Twitch Prime – this one would be for your kids, if you don’t know what this is, ask them! 🙂
- TVs & High Tech Gear
- BOOKS – Coupon code for printed books will likely be offered again in 2021!
If you haven’t yet, sign up for your Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial Now.