Where’s the Ranch???
You might be wondering why there is ketchup pictured, and not Ranch dressing???
Look a little more closely, and you’ll see the Ranch…
It’s mixed in with the crushed pretzels. You could totes serve these with Ranch…but Ranch plus Ranch…might be too much Ranch. Or maybe there’s not such a thing as too much Ranch???
GONE. These were GONE, in minutes, when I served these to the boys.
You make these for your little people, and my guess is that they’ll be gone too!
Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Tenders
Adapted from: Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 to 20 minutes
- 12 chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Ketchup or Ranch dressing to dip
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a shallow bowl or platter, combine the crushed pretzels and Ranch dressing mix.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the eggs, then the pretzels and then place into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve Pretzel-Crusted Ranch Chicken Tenders with dipping sauce and some fruit.
P.S. Easy to make gluten-free with gluten-free pretzels!