My mom-in-law told us how she was cooking peaches in with her pork chops! Let me tell ya…YUM! Within an hour of her telling me her latest and GREATEST, I had 3 pork chops and 1 sliced peach in the frying pan!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 fresh ripe peach seeded and sliced
- fresh veggies side dish
- dinner rolls side dish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice peach into thin slices. Put pork in frying pan and spread peaches over the top. I added a bit of water, S/P to allow it to simmer longer, so the sweet peachy goodness would have extra time to sink into the pork! Cook pork through, then cover and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Warm up fresh veggies and dinner rolls as side dish.
- Enjoy some delicious "sweetened pork" and perfectly grilled veggies