Mommy Gio shares a super simple supper with us tonight!
- 2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- Spices or Rub - Italian seasoning or all-purpose seasoning or jerk seasoning or whatever you like!
- 2 lb. Potatoes
- 2 cans Green Beans
- Season your Tenderloin to your likings and put in oven at 400 degrees for 35 min, or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit 5 min before cutting.
- Cook potatoes to your liking.
- Cook green beans as directed on can or package.
Mommy Gio is a SAHM of 3 under the age of 4 trying to be frugal and keep life as easy as possible.