Next level your BBQ pork chops by adding crushed pineapple into the BBQ sauce before baking them. Yes, it’s that easy!
I’ve also kicked up the heat and garlic (go figure!) by mixing a little hot sauce, garlic and onion in as well.
And this sauce would also be amazing on chicken breasts too!
These babies are MUST TRY. Who knows…it might become your new favorite family meal!?!?!
Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced onion
- Dinner rolls, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open the can of crushed pineapple. Do not drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the crushed pineapple (with juices), BBQ sauce, hot sauce, minced garlic, and minced onion.
- Pour a thin layer into the base of the baking dish and spread around. Place the pork chops into the saucy baking dish, season with a little salt and pepper, and then pour the remaining pineapple BBQ sauce evenly over the pork chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 40 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of the pork chops. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Pineapple BBQ Pork Chops with dinner rolls and veggies.