Learn the Secret to Making the Best-Ever Scrambled Eggs!
Learn how to make perfect scrambled eggs with Erin Chase. She’s cooking up a Poblano Breakfast Scramble and spilling all the secrets for making the best-ever scrambled eggs.
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
VIDEO: How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
FEATURED PRODUCTS: How to Scramble the Perfect Eggs
RECIPE: Poblano Breakfast Scramble with Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Poblano Breakfast Scramble
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 medium russet potatoes diced to 1/4" pieces
- 1 small poblano pepper seeded and chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro optional garnish
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Add the diced potatoes and saute for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often. Toss in the chopped poblano pepper and let saute with the potatoes for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until begins to soften. Set the potatoes and peppers aside on a plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them well. Add the minced onion and garlic powder and whisk again.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining olive oil and spread around the pan. Place the heat on medium. Pour in the egg mixture. Let the eggs set up for a minute or two, then push the eggs and scramble them to cook all the eggs through. Once they are cooked through, add the potatoes and peppers back in and stir together.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and serve immediately.