Fiesta is all about partying and this mango-orange pepper salsa on top of a peppered piece of cod is sure to be a party for all your taste buds!
Peppered Cod with Mango-Orange Pepper Salsa
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 4, 4 to 6 oz. pieces of cod
- Juice from 2 limes
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- 1 mango, seeded and diced
- 1 orange pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- About 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Dash of ground cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Side dish – steamed rice and veggies
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cod onto the baking sheet and squeeze half a lime over top of each piece of cod. Crack the course pepper on top of each as well. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the cod is baking, mix up the mango-orange pepper salsa in a small mixing bowl. Combine the mango, orange pepper, jalapeno, lime juice, chopped cilantro, dash of ground cumin and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare other preferred side dishes.
- Serve Peppered Cod with Mango-Orange Pepper Salsa on top with side of rice and veggies. Viva Fiesta!