These Peanut Butter & Cookie Dough Valentine’s Bites make for an easy after school snack or quick dessert idea this week, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Plus, if you are a big fan of eating cookie dough while you bake, then you’ll love this recipe! It tastes just like it, but there’s no eggs, so no worries.
But, most importantly…they are just so cute! Look how easy they are to prepare:
Your family will love them AND they make for perfect edible gifts! You can make these with any cookie cutter, of course, but if you are looking for something special for Valentine’s Day, then I found some really cute (and inexpensive) heart cookie cutters here.
Peanut Butter & Cookie Dough Valentine's Bites
- 2 cups Peanut Butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips melted for dipping
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- To make dough, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and butter.
- Once well blended, stir in the powdered sugar one cup at a time. It should form a soft dough.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and set in refrigerator to cool. As it cools the dough will become more firm.
- After dough has chilled for an hour, use a rolling pin to roll dough out 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, dip the bottom of the shapes into melted chocolate and place on foil or nonstick mat to cool.
- Take the rest of the chocolate and drizzle it on top of the bites, for a color contrast you can use white chocolate as well.
- Allow to cool, peel off the foil and store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Marie @ 4HWD says
Wow, it looks very yummy! I should try to make this one too!
Can you omit the peanut butter?