I promise if you make a bowl of this red-white-and-blue deliciousness for your July 4th celebration…it will be gone before the end of the day. (Maybe faster, if you’re feeding a large crowd!)
What you’ll love about this Patriotic Snack Mix is not only how flavorful and how the sweet and salty play off of each other, but also how budget friendly it is to put together! Just 6 items and you’ve got a bowl of snack mix that will please everyone.
Seriously, this recipe just calls for a few 1/2 cups of the different ingredients, so depending on how much you want to make…it won’t cost you a ton!
Go ahead…take a swipe in the bowl…then get these ingredients onto your shopping list in time for your Independence Day fun!
Patriotic Snack Mix
- 2 cups Post Honeycomb cereal
- 1 cup pretzel snaps
- 1/2 cup Chex Muddy Buddies
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup red and blue peanut M&M's
- 1/2 cup Brachs Red, White, and Blue candy corn
- Mix all ingredients into serving bowl and enjoy!