If vegetables could taste like candy, these might be the Reese’s of all cooked vegetables. The oven roasting gives the green beans a bit of a caramelized flavor…and the boldness and sweetness from the roasted garlic…and it’s almost like they are candied vegetables. Almost.
(Even though that’s a ridiculous claim, you have to try them and decide for yourself.)
This recipe is very simple…toss it all together in a bowl. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 8 minutes.
The only thing you’ll be waiting on is the oven to preheat up to the roasting temp!
How to Oven Roast Garlic Beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb green beans washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp grated or shredded parmesan garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, green beans, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Spread the green beans out on the foiled lined baking sheet. Roast in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.