Tonight we had Oven Fried Drumsticks. I pulled out some homemade buns from the freezer that I made “before the windstorm” and steamed some organic vegetables that I recently bought on closeout and with a coupon!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 6 Homemade Rolls or dinner rolls
- 16 oz. package frozen organic vegetables
- Melt butter. Dip drumsticks into butter. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with seasonings. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Thaw or make homemade buns.
- Steam vegetables.