Fakeout takeout alert!
I could not stop eating this! The sauce is so simple and so rich!
AND…the best part, it’s super-fly-fast to get onto the dinner table!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Side: rice
- Side: veggies
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Pour the orange sesame sauce over the browned chicken pieces, and continue cooking in the skillet for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until chicken pieces are all cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pieces.
- Cook rice, as directed. (How to Bake Brown Rice - How to Make Sticky Rice in Instant Pot.)
- Prepare veggies and slice green onions for garnish.
- Serve Orange Sesame Chicken with sliced green onion garnish, and side of rice and veggies.
- Freezer Friendly Instructions