I love the taste of orange peel Thai simmer sauce on chicken! Have you tried it? It’s bursting with flavor! And, this recipe is easily frozen, which makes it an easy dish for busy weeknights!
Orange Peel Thai Chicken
Skip the pricey take out and make this homemade dish instead!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 cups brown or white rice
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 12 oz orange peel Thai simmer sauce
- 16 oz frozen stir-fry veggies
- Cook the brown rice as directed.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and then brown the chicken strip pieces. Add the orange peel simmer sauce.
- Cook the frozen veggies as directed and drain as much water off as you can. Stir the cooked veggies into the sauce with the chicken. Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve Orange Peel Thai Chicken over rice.
Leave a Reply