Summer food at it’s finest, right here! We’re taking 2 summer cookout favorites and combining them with a twist!
It’s hot dogs with “Ranch Cole Slaw” on top! And it’s so so so so so tasty!
And so so so so simple too.
Make your hot dogs, however you prefer. Add them to the bun.
In a bowl, whisk together equal parts mayo & Ranch dressing. Then mix in the Cole slaw. Add on top, add more Ranch dressing drizzles. Boom, a Ranch Hot Dog!
I ended up taking a few potato chips and crushing them and sprinkling them on top…and it was a fun, crunchy addition!
Ranch Hot Dogs
Yield – 8 hot dogs
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 small bag Cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing mix
- Garnish: more Ranch dressing drizzles
- Side: chips, fruit, or other cookout favorites
- Cook the hot dogs, as you prefer and add to buns.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Ranch dressing. Toss in the Cole slaw mix. Add more dressing, to desired creaminess. Add the Cole slaw on top of the hot dogs.
- Serve Ranch Hot Dogs with favorite cookout sides.