EASY Taco soup, using the saute then slow cooker mode on your multi-cooker appliance.
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz can corn
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2-3 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnishes: crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions
- Using Saute mode, brown and drain the ground beef.
- Add the ground beef back into the multi-cooker insert and add the remaining ingredients (except garnishes).
- SLOW COOKER: Cook on low for 8 hours.
- STOVETOP: Simmer at 300 F for 30 minutes, allowing flavors to mingle and marry.
- Ladle into bowls and top with preferred garnishes.