So much delicious flavor.
I’m just going to leave this one with you.
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact you can use the multi-cooker to brown ground beef and make the chili in the SAME POT. Seriously, it’s the little things like that this just make life in the kitchen a smidge more manageable 😉
Also, be sure to note how and when the shredded cheese and cream/whole milk are used in the recipe!
Multi-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chili
All the great cheeseburger flavors, in a bowl!
Servings - 8 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 15 oz can white beans
- 15 oz can pinto beans
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Side: veggies or side salad
- In the multi-cooker insert on stovetop low or Saute at 350 F, brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic. Drain, if needed, and return to the insert.
- Add the undrained cans of beans, broth and 1-2 cups of water (depending on how thick you want the chili)
- SLOW COOKER: Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once done cooking, stir in 1 cup of cheese and 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream to the chili in the multi-cooker.
- STOVETOP: Set on stovetop high or Saute at 400 F and bring to bubbling. Let cook at a rolling bubble for 8 to 10 minutes, to allow flavors to mingle and marry. Once done cooking, stir in 1 cup of cheese and 2 cups whole milk or heavy cream to the chili. Ladle into bowls.
- Cook and crumble the bacon and serve as garnish with the other half of the shredded cheese.
- Serve Multi-Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Chili with some veggies or side salad.
Leave a Reply