Need a super fast dessert recipe that is a delicious treat? Try these Strawberry Puffs that are a cinch to make and taste fantastic!
What I like best about this recipe is that you can use any fruit in season like apples or pears in the fall, strawberries in the spring, blackberries and raspberries in the summer etc. The options are endless!
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 1 can large refrigerated biscuits
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Open the can of biscuits and remove each one. Flat the biscuit into a larger flat circle with a rolling pin or with your fingers.
- Cup the biscuit in your hand and add 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam to the middle.
- Pinch the sides up to enclose the jam and make a pouch. Pinch tight to create a good seal so the jam wont come out during baking. (The seal will open during baking, however it should create walls to keep the jam in.)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the puffs cool for about 30 minutes before sprinkling with a dusting of powdered sugar.