The Pantry Challenge continues…Tonight’s “throw together” is the Jalapeno Chicken Bake!
Nothing fancy…just a can of Zesty Jalapeno Diced Tomatoes, some spices and chicken…but it was a HIT at our table!
Jalapeno Chicken Bake
- 1.2 lb. package chicken tenderloins ($2.27)
- 1 tsp garlic powder ($.05)
- Salt and Pepper, couple dashes
- 1 can Zesty Jalapeno diced tomatoes ($.29)
- 2 large broccoli heads ($.50) Bought on sale 4/$1, blanched and froze
- Dinner rolls ($1) Frozen and leftover from the holidays...Yes, making your own rolls is cheaper and what I prefer to do, but we're clearly freezer space here!
- Butter and homemade blueberry-strawberry jam ($.50)
- Place chicken tenderloins into 8x8 glass baking dish.