This soup is so light and refreshing. It really is. You can tell just by looking at it, canâ€™t you?!
A ham and bean soup with just the right amount of veggies. Bonus points if you use leftover ham. Triple bonus points if you used ham that you bought on sale before Easter to make more meals with – like this one!
Toss it all together into the Instant Pot, set it for a few minutes, and then top it all off with a few pinchfuls of a rich shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese.
An amazing soup is ready in just 10 minutes! Like, whoa!!! (Said in my best 80’s Valley Girl Voice!)
Instant Pot Tuscan Ham and Bean Soup
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 small white onion(s)
- 4 whole carrots
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 15 oz. can Cannellini beans
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 10 oz. box frozen spinach
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, as garnish
- Loaf bread or dinner rolls with butter, as side dish
- Chop the white onion. Peel and chop the carrots.
- Open and drain the cans of beans.
- Thaw the frozen spinach.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish and side dish to the EPC insert.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 15 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Warm the loaf bread or dinner rolls.
- Serve Instant Pot Tuscan Ham & Bean Soup with warm loaf bread or rolls and butter.