This one is for all the meat and potato lovers!
If that’s you (or your husband!), then make these TODAY.
You could use a slow cooker as well (low for 8 hours), but they are perfectly tender and delicious when cooked in the electric pressure cooker! Enjoy!
Helpful Instant Pot Resources
- Electric Pressure Cooking 101 â€“ Online Class
- Which Instant Pot is Right for Me?
- Instant Pot Recipes on $5 Dinners
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin beef tips
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cups red cooking wine
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 10 oz can cream of mushroom
- Salt and pepper
- Side: mashed potatoes
- Side: salad
- Open the cans of tomato sauce and cream of mushroom soup.
- In the base of the Instant Pot insert, brown the sirloin beef tips with the minced onion and garlic powder on Saute mode. Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Mix in the red wine, tomato sauce, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup. Gently stir together and then pressure cook as directed below.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 25 minutes.
- Release: Natural Release.
- Once cooked, stir through and mix the beef and sauce together.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and salad.
- Serve Instant Pot Steak Bites over mashed potatoes with side salad.