My family LOVES this raspberry chipotle sauce!
And this chicken is so simple, yet so delicious!
(This sauce has been gaining in popularity and can now be found in most stores on the condiments aisle!)
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups raspberry chipotle sauce
- Side: fruit
- Side: salad
- Place chicken breasts into a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Pour the raspberry chipotle sauce over the chicken. *Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Add the hot water to the bottom of the insert. Then place the marinated chicken breasts and the marinade into the electric pressure cooker insert with the hot water.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 15 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the chicken.
- Prepare fruit and salad.
- Serve Instant Pot Raspberry Chipotle Chicken with fruit and salad.