So much flavor in these pork chops! Get them added to your next week’s meal plan!
Instant Pot Peach Orange Pork Chops
Servings: 4 persons
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Side: dinner rolls
- Side: salad
- Place the pork chops into the electric pressure cooker insert with the hot water. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the 1/2 cup peach preserves, 1/2 cup orange marmalade, 4 Tbsp
- Dijon mustard and 2 tsp soy sauce. Place directly on top of the pork chops. Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 4 hours.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 15 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Instant Pot Peach Orange Pork Chops with dinner rolls and salad.