Perfect combination of flavors in these chops! Just be sure to read the directions – we use the “steamer rack” for these pork chops!
Instant Pot Jamaican Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 Tbsp Jerk seasoning
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Side: rice
- Side: salad
- Cook the rice, as directed.
- Open and drain the canned crushed pineapple. Mix together the crushed pineapple, Jerk seasoning and brown sugar.
- Add the water to the insert and then put in the steamer rack. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper, and then add the pork chops onto the steamer rack. Then spoon the crushed pineapple mixture directly onto the pork chops.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 20 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Instant Pot Jamaican Pork Chops with rice and salad.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #179.