This Cuban style marinade is unique and delicious, and is perfect for slow cooked or pressure cooked chicken.
You could also cook this chicken and sauce in the Instant Pot, Dutch oven, or bake it in the oven. It is a versatile chicken and you will love it! Enjoy!
Instant Pot Cuban Chicken
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Side: rice
- Side: veggies
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, minced garlic, paprika, dried oregano, onion powder and ground cumin.
- Place the chicken breasts into the electric pressure cooker insert with the hot water. Pour the sauce over the top.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 15 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Once done cooking, shred the chicken into the sauce. Strain, if needed.
- Cook the rice, as directed.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Instant Pot Cuban Chicken over rice with veggies.