I love me some homemade cranberry sauce.
I recently showed how to make it on the stovetop.
And it’s just as easy in the Instant Pot too. It’s similar – load in all the ingredients, shut the IP, press a few buttons and voila.
Just like with the stovetop version, this one will thicken as it cools too.
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Because homemade cranberry sauce is always the best!
Servings - 10 servings
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to the Instant Pot insert and whisk together.
- Cook on High Pressure, Manual for 8 minutes.
- Let naturally release, then remove lid and remove insert from the base.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often. It will thicken as it cools.
- Serve Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce with holiday meal, or weeknight dinner.
Leave a Reply