Adore this sweet and tangy sauce that cooks on top of the pork roast in the electric pressure cooker.
Pair with your favorite mashed potatoes and veggies for amazing meal!
- 2 lb. pork shoulder roast or pork tenderloin
- 1 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 oz. can whole cranberries
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- Side: mashed potatoes
- Side: veggies
- Place the pork roast into the electric pressure cooker insert with the hot water. Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the whole cranberries with the spicy mustard.
- Pour the sauce over top of the pork roast.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 40 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and veggies.
- Serve Instant Pot Cranberry-Mustard Pork Roast with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies.