Adore this sweet and tangy sauce that cooks on top of the pork roast in the electric pressure cooker.
Pair with your favorite mashed potatoes and veggies for amazing meal!
Instant Pot Cranberry-Mustard Pork Roast
- 2 lb. pork shoulder roast or pork tenderloin
- 1 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 oz. can whole cranberries
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- Side: mashed potatoes
- Side: veggies
- Place the pork roast into the electric pressure cooker insert with the hot water. Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the whole cranberries with the spicy mustard.
- Pour the sauce over top of the pork roast.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 40 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and veggies.
- Serve Instant Pot Cranberry-Mustard Pork Roast with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #160