Melty cheese on top of delicious garlicky chops! YES, PLEASE!!!!
**See note in the directions for making multiple layers inside the IP!
Helpful Instant Pot Resources
- Electric Pressure Cooking 101 – Online Class
- Which Instant Pot is Right for Me?
- Instant Pot Recipes on $5 Dinners
Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Side: dinner rolls
- Side: veggies
- Place the hot water into the base of the Instant Pot insert. Add the steam rack and place the pork chops onto the steam rack and season with salt and pepper. (If you need to make more than 1 layer, brush the bottom layer (see next step), then add a piece of foil put more pork chops into second layer. You can the pork chops to be as flat as possible so that the butter-garlic stays on the pork chop while it cooks.
- In a small bowl, stir the melted butter, minced garlic, and onion powder. Brush it onto the pork chops.
- Steam Valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 20 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Once lid is opened, leave on warm and add a few pinchfuls of shredded mild cheddar cheese onto each pork chop. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes for cheese to melt.
- Prepare veggies.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Serve Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Pork Chops with veggies and dinner rolls.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #163