How to Make a Perfect Fried Egg!
Food Network star calls Erin’s fried egg “cooked to perfection” on the Big Bad Budget Battle Show. Learn Erin’s tips and tricks for making the perfect fried egg, plus an easy Caesar Salad with fried eggs.
New cooking videos are released weekly, so please Like this Video & Subscribe to the $5 Dinners Channel!
Video: How to Make a Perfect Fried Egg
Featured Products: How to Cook Eggs
Featured Recipe: Fried Egg Caesar Salad
Fried Egg Caesar Salad
Level up your next salad with this recipe!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 eggs, fried
- 1 bag Romaine hearts lettuce
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, or store bought
- Parmesan Cheese shreds
- Croutons (optional)
- Fry 4 eggs in a large skillet. Season each one with a little salt and pepper.
- While eggs are frying, toss together the lettuce, dressing and Parmesan cheese shreds.
- Plate the salad and add a fried egg to each portion.
- Serve Fried Egg Caesar Salad as lunch, or side dish for dinner.
Leave a Reply