Your new family favorite dinner awaits…
This is one of our new MyFreezEasy freezer friendly meals and one of the featured meals into the build your own meal plan recipe database. Check it out here!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Dinner rolls, as side dish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- To glass baking dish, add the chicken breasts and sprinkle minced onion, salt and pepper over top of the chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, yellow mustard and vinegar. Pour over the top of the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the chicken.
- Serve Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.
- To Freeze: Make the honey mustard marinade, add the chicken into plastic baggie or glass container and pour the marinade over the chicken. Freeze, thaw and bake as directed.