I adore sheet pan dinners.
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Erin. I’m feeding 4 boys and my husband every day. And I adore anything that’s quick and easy to get on the table – one dish dinners, Instant Pot dinners, freezer to slow cooker meals, and sheet pan dinners.
I need meals that are quick to throw together, cook without any fuss or much attention, and will fill up my boys’ tummies!
Chicken, potatoes, veggies, and a fabulous sauce…..
So, so good.
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large potatoes, washed and chopped into 1" pieces
- 5-6 chicken legs (or use boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs)
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F. and grease a sheet pan.
- Combine chicken broth, honey, minced garlic, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Add chopped potatoes to the bowl and mix to coat well. Spoon potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet using a slotted spoon in order to reserve liquid in the mixing bowl.
- Add chicken legs to the remaining sauce in the bowl and coat well. Place the coated chicken on top of the potatoes and pour remaining sauce over chicken legs in the pan. Season chicken legs with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped broccoli to the sheet pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve Honey Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner, as an easy one-dish dinner!