I have a great 14″ baking stone that makes the perfect amount of pizza for us!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 packet yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar
- 8 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 30 pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese
- 4 whole carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- Bread Machine: Load ingredients in order in your bread machine. Set to dough cycle. When done, knead and roll out in a bit of flour and place onto baking stone/sheet. Let rise a few minutes.
- Ladle and spread sauce over crust. Add cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 F, or until cheese is bubbly and turning golden brown.
- Serve with fresh carrots. Crunch! Crunch!