I have a great 14″ baking stone that makes the perfect amount of pizza for us!
Servings - 4 persons
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 T EVOO (extra virgen olive oil!) ($.05)
- 3 cup flour (usually 1/2 white and 1/2 whole wheat) ($.35)
- 1 packet yeast ($.33)
- 1 t salt
- 1 T Italian seasoning ($.05)
- 1 t sugar ($.02)
- 1/2 jar pizza sauce ($.50)
- 25-30 pepperoni ($.75)
- 2 cups cheese ($1.67)
- 2 Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks ($.35)
- Bread Machine: Load ingredients in order in your bread machine. Set to dough cycle. When done, knead and roll out in a bit of flour and place onto baking stone/sheet. Let rise a few minutes.
- Ladle and spread sauce over crust. Add cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 or until cheese is bubbly and turning golden brown.
- Serve with fresh carrots. Crunch! Crunch!