Perfectly simple and delicious Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix!
This homemade mix is perfect for any hot cocoa lover, because there is a regular AND dairy free version. It makes a precious gift for your loved ones, neighbors, and besties too!
Mix it – Store it – Gift it! 🙂
- 4 squares white or dark chocolate shaved
- 3 cups dry powdered milk use coconut milk powder for dairy free option
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Shave the dark chocolate, using an angled knife cut.
- Add the powdered milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and shaved chocolate to food processor or blender.
- Pulse for 3-4 seconds, and repeat until the mix is combined and smooth.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- To make a mug of hot cocoa: warm up 8 oz. milk or water and stir in 3 heaping spoonfuls of the homemade mix. Top with desired toppings like mini marshmallows, crushed peppermints, or other hot cocoa stirring sticks. Enjoy!