It’s BACKKKKKKK!!! (Plus a new fun challenge too – read to the end!)
I’ve decided to lead another “live class” through the Grocery Budget Makeover…starting this next week!
What in the world does that even mean?
Well, it means this…
I will be hosting an online class and Facebook support and accountability group through the month of January for the Grocery Budget Makeover.
We have a brand new workshop (It’s FREE – you can sign up here!)
…and we have new layout for the online class lessons! We’ve continued to make it better and better and I’m stoked to lead this class again!
The Free Workshop includes 2 amazing videos plus worksheets you can download:
- Video 1: 5 Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making in Grocery Store
- Video 2: The Grocery Budget Formula
Both videos are packed with fantastic tips and strategies for spending less on groceries. It’s free to signup for the workshop – click here to get started now!
The Grocery Budget Makeover Online Class includes:
- Limited-time Registration (Now through Monday, January 7th)
- Online Class Access – computer, tablet, and/or phone
- Weekly Emails
- Weekly Live Videos for Q/A in Facebook Group
- Private Facebook Support Group
- New Lessons Released Weekly, over next 5 weeks
- Continued Access to Lessons after “Live Class” Ends
If you know you need the extra support, accountability and help – then I’d love for you to join this next “live class.” You can tap here to learn more and get registered!
(Yes, you can take the class at any time on your own. And no, you do not need to sign up again if you’ve already taken it – you still have access!)
I look forward to leading you through this class and helping you start the new year off with some extra support, accountability and education about the best way to spend your grocery dollars!