Nevermind that the high today was just 60. And there’s a frost advisory for our area tonight.
Wasn’t gonna stop me from using the grill tonight!
- 4 frozen tilapia fillets
- 1 Tbsp seafood seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice
- rice side dish
- 1 large acorn squash
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar or other sweetener
- Thaw frozen tilapia fillets in the refrigerator. Marinate with lemon juice and seafood seasonings for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Cooking time may vary depending on heat of grill and thickness of fillets.
- Cook the rice, as directed.
- Cook acorn squash (see link below). Serve with butter/margarine and brown sugar.
- Serve Grilled Tilapia, Rice with Garden Greens and Sweetened Acorn Squash.