Whisk yourself away to the Greek Isles with the flavors of these amazing Greek meatballs.
Serve with some pita and tzatziki for the most authentic Greek meal. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 small red onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish: tzatziki sauce
- Side: pita bread
- Side: salad
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grate or finely chop the red onion
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, ground pork, chopped or grated red onion, eggs, Panko breadcrumbs, minced onion, lemon juice, oregano with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form meatballs and place them in a single layer into a baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on size of meatballs.
- While the meatballs are baking, prepare the salad and warm the pita bread.
- Serve Baked Greek Meatballs with pita bread, side salad and tzatziki sauce.
- Get Freezer Friendly Instructions here at MyFreezEasy.