There’s just something about a simple, fruity glaze that I love on pork chops. This glaze happened ‘by accident’ as I was fishing around the pantry for ingredients and turns out it’s just lovely.
The peach preserves plus the ginger and a little sesame oil – it’s a great balance of simple and well matched flavors.
Plus, my boys will gobble, gobble, gobble this up!
Also, this fruity glaze is delicious on chicken AND salmon!!! <3
Hope you enjoy it!!
Ginger Peach Pork Chops
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Mashed potatoes, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.Place the pork chops into the baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves, sesame oil and ground ginger. Evenly divide and coat each pork chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until pork chops reach 145 F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving or slicing. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pork chops.
- Prepare veggies.
- Prepare mashed potatoes.
- Serve Ginger Peach Pork Chops with veggies and mashed potatoes.