I have been doing lots of experimenting with pancake batters, and these were just too good not to share 🙂
These pancakes were D-E-L-I-S-H!
And with no sugar in the batter!!!
Enjoy these with some scrambled eggs and fresh fruit for a meal that’s surely under $5!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- In another small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and maple syrup. Pour into the dry ingredients and whisk.
- Melt butter and then whisk into the batter.
- Make pancakes on griddle.
- Serve Ginger Maple Pancakes with butter and syrup, with side of fresh fruit or eggs.