Heavenly, that is all.
These are super simple to put together…you can watch below. I made them on my Dinner Made Easy show on FB Live. Also, please note that I am giving these a very broad bake time because it will depend on the thickness of your pork chops. Thinner pork chops will only take 25 minutes, thicker ones will take up to 40 minutes. You can cook until the internal temperature is 145 F – when the meat thermometer is inserted into the side of the chop.
One more thing, I recommend letting pork chops sit for 5 minutes before slicing!
Also, don’t go easy on the garlic!!!
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dinner rolls, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, toss together the breadcrumbs, onion powder, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over each pork chop and then dip each pork chop until the breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides. Place coated pork chops into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until pork chops reach 145 F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving or slicing. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pork chops.
- Prepare veggies.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Serve Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops with veggies and dinner rolls.
Disclosure: This post and video is sponsored by EatPork.org. All opinions and recipe are my own, as always.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #110.