Can I share a secret with you?
I adore Fruity Pebbles. They are my favorite cereal. They were my favorite as a kid, and every now and again I get a box – for nostalgia’s sake.
Or to make these.
Because – yum. Plus the memories. Plus the smile they put on my face.
And when you turn them into Christmas trees – I basically feel like I’m just winning at life. 😉
We had the most fun making these – I paired a white frosting for the decorations because they are already so colorful. You could use any frosting and “ornaments” that you like!
A very happy and Fruity Pebbles Christmas to you 😉
Fruity Pebbles Christmas Trees
- 5 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Christmas tree cookie cutter
- Tube of white frosting
- Yellow M&Ms
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.Place your marshmallows and butter in a large microwavable mixing bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows gets puffy.
- Mix in the Fruity Pebbles and stir until combined. Press the Fruity Pebbles firmly into the prepared pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out as many Christmas trees as you can.
- Frost your trees by drawing garland onto your trees using a back and forth movement. Or decorate as desired.
- Dab a small amount of frosting onto the back of one M&M and stick it onto the top of the tree for the star.
- Serve Fruity Pebble Christmas Trees as a fun holiday treat.